Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy (VERY BELATED) Birthday to Matty!

Matthew Jairus Olmstead turned 33 on December 26th!  (I told you it was a very belated birthday wish.)  I love this guy for very many reasons.  I will just share 3 of the most important reasons with you.  


Reason #1:  He's my best friend and I love him!



Reason #2:  He gave me this beautiful girl, and I love how much she adores him.  Daddy is her #1 favorite person:)



Reason #3:  After giving me an amazing daughter, he then gave me this handsome fellow.  Jaxon definitely has his Dad's awesome dimples.  Just one of my favorite physical characteristics of Matt's.



I am so blessed to be married to this handsome guy!  He is a wonderful dad, and I look to him constantly as an example of a great parent.  I admire his ability to be a GREAT friend.  I also love his love of sports (one of the first things that drew me to him, besides the dimples and eyes). He has a great love of family.  Okay, I know I have told you more than just 3 reasons why he's so great, but like I said there were many.  I could go on and on.  Happy birthday, Babe!

0 comments: