

2 weeks ago, Molly got the flu, and then a few days later, Jax got it. There was nothing going on in our house for about 1 1/2 weeks except for lots of vomiting, diarrhea, hives, and double ear infections! Oh, and one trip to the ER. It was so nasty. After being thrown up on a few times, I just got used to it. What was so hard is the fact that poor Jax couldn't explain to us how he felt or when he felt like throwing up. Just pure nasty! Poor Jax was the one that I took to the ER after he had be vomiting off and on for 5 days. He ended up on Zofran (love that stuff!), then benedryl for the hives, and tomorrow we go back to the doctor for the prescription for his double ear infections. He can't take antibiotics until his stomach is completely back to normal. Molly got it bad, but not as bad as her brother. In the ER, he even had to wear a little face mask. It had Winnie the Pooh characters on it. Sad, but cute. Anyways, didn't get pics of Jax in the ER (felt dumb to ask a nurse to take a pic of me and my very sick child). I did take one picture of my kids in their undies. you can see Jax's hives as well as the weight he and Molly had lost over that week and a half. (P.S. the vomiting, diarrhea, hives and ear infections are all part of that terrible flu that they got. They were all viral.)
13 years ago




2 comments:
Sorry!! Very sick kids are the worst. It makes you so tired and then you feel so bad for your little kids who can do nothing about it.
Poor babies! I feel so bad for them and you. I hope you get some well-deserved rest.
Post a Comment