Saturday, November 6, 2010

Aloha!






We did it! We went back to HI this year for family vacation. I loved it. We were able to hang out with my sister, Kathie, and her family a few of the days. My kids LOVED playing with their cousins and friends in the pools and on the beaches. Matt loved the golfing, and my favorite part was the paddle boarding in Haleiwa. I now want a paddle board! We went to a luau this year where we were able to make the banana leaf head bands, leis, and get tattoos. We also went to the Laie Temple open house and the PCC with my sister and her kids. There are lots of pictures, so I will have to put them in a couple of posts. Enjoy!

2 comments:

kim said...

I love the tats! Man I sure wish we all lived closer to each other. Looks like everyone had an awesome time.

jhasay said...

I am so glad you updated your blog/blob. We really need to come out to CA and see you all. Maybe Santa will bring us passes to Disneyland!