Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Momma's getting crafty!



Ok, so the only time I do a craft is if one of the many talented girls in my ward teaches me how to. (and if it's on a beginner level) Well, for FHEs for this month, I had planned a fun Christmas activity of craft for our family to do. We weren't able to the first 2 Mondays due to family emergency and being out of town, but the past 2 FHEs have been fun. The first one was making our gingerbread house. I of course bought the kit on Black Friday morning. Matt and I constructed the frame, and the kids went to town decorating. This past Monday night we made our snowman ornaments for our Christmas tree. I think they are so stinkin' cute. My friend, Autie, taught me. (She's VERY crafty!) You just buy glass balls, dip your hand in white craft paint to make your hand print, and then turn your fingers into snowmen. I will be putting them on the tree today. Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Eliza said...

I love the snowmen ornaments!