Jaxon went and had his 2 month shots on Thursday. Let me just say that this kid is going to be a big boy. Molly is not going to be the "big" sister for very long! Remember, Jaxon weighed 6.9 lbs. when he came home from the hospital. Well, thursday at his check-up, he weighed in at 12.10 lbs. and 24 inches long. His pediatrician said that if he keeps growing like this, he will be the heavy weight champion. That's my boy! I've taken tons of pics of him. What else is a momma in love supposed to do with her camera? :) Here are some of the pictures. Sorry I forgot to rotate the last picture.
13 years ago




5 comments:
I am not sure who he looks like, but I do see a little of Molly in him. He is handsome!
Hey! Now that I opened your blog from home, I can finally see pictures. So cute! I can't wait to meet Jaxon and see Molly again in December!
Well, Anna and Jaxon can hang out together in the big girl and big boy club. Although, Jaxon looks very lean. Anna has quite the double chin. At her 2 month check-up, she was 11 lbs, 9 oz and just shy of 24 inches. Her 3 month appt. is on June 9.
Keep the pictures coming. Oh and Anna laughed on Friday! She was cracking up at Beau snorting.
Hey! I am glad you guys have a blog. I just told Ryan you guys had another baby! Congrats. Now we can keep in touch.
Ginger he's DARLING! I hope you're managing with the 2 I can probably give you some survival tips--I've figured out a thing or two to keep me sane. I was talking w/Kathie today and she gave me you're blog. I'm excited you guys have one now--ours is "lombardifamily2.blogspot.com" I hear you're trying to make your way back--hurry up!! Dawn
What a great way to keep up with the kids and their parents. Wish there was a way to give actual kisses through this computer. I'm sure that is a coming attraction.
Post a Comment