Molly is now 15 months old! It seems as though just yesterday Matt and I would get excited if she just smiled for reasons other than gas :) She is not just walking, but pretty much running everywhere. We could not have asked for a daughter with a bigger personality. She definately lets you know who's the boss. One of her favorite things to do is give kisses. Jaxon is usually the lucky recipient of all of that love! Molly is a wonderful big sister.
13 years ago





4 comments:
She looks so much older!! I can't get over how much she has changed. By Christmas, she will be a little girl and no longer a toddler!!
I want to cut Mia's hair short now that I see how cute Molly's is. Mia and Molly will surely rule the roost at Christmas!
Molly is so adorable. And yes, I think Kim should cut Mia's hair. I think it would be darling. I'm so glad you're blogging Ging. It's fun seeing new pictures regularly.
Molly is so cute and so is Jaxon. Molly's eyes are so darling. Linsey and I can't wait to see them come Christmas.
Post a Comment