Ok, I know that I got tagged by Julie a very long time ago, and I am just now doing it. At least I'm doing it. Here we go...
1. I absolutely cannot sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. I think Matt should b/c if we have in intruder, Matt can hopefully stop them before they get to me.
2. When I close the blinds, I have to turn them up, not down. If you roll them down, people higher than your window can still see in. Turn them up, and you're fine. Why do I care? I had a very scary peeping tom while at BYU. If I see someone has already shut the blinds, but turned them down, I will go and change them.
3. When people leave their blinker on after they have already turned. It makes me want to crawl out of my skin it bugs me so bad! Um, I love my husband to death, but I have to tell you that he calls a blinker an indicator. What? Who calls it that? When someone doesn't use one, most people yell "where's your signal or blinker?" Not Matt. He yells, "Where's your indicator?" I just laugh so hard I cry each time:)
4. I have to clean up after dinner right away. Matt usually gets mad b/c he says that I will take his plate when he still has food on it. I don't ever remember doing that, but whatever! I even do it when we have guests. I can't sit and hang out with guests until my kitchen is clean. rude, I know, but I can't help it. I can't stand a dirty kitchen. Kind of grosses me out.
5. I must lock car doors as soon as we enter. I have them locked before I even crank it up. Matt doesn't understand, but my reasoning is b/c I don't want to be carjacked. I also keep my doors in the house locked during the day. Especially since having kids. I just feel safer with them locked. This also bugs Matt, b/c he has to unlock the door every time he comes home.
I tag: Jenny, Marty, Katie, Eliza, and Melissa




6 comments:
totally agree with the blinker thing. Haha.
Hope you are getting settled and comfy in Cali. :o)
Ginger! That's so great that you moved back! Where are you living? We should definitely get together soon! I don't have your email, so here's mine:
burnett.mw@gmail.com
Hey Ging. You tagged me, but I don't know what the questions are. Let me know and I'll respond. I am so glad you updated your blog. It's been a long time. We need to see pictures, especially if you're not coming home Christmas. Love you.
Jennhy
When I read about Matt using the word indicator for blinker, I laughed so hard! That is so funny! And I am the exact same way about blinds, they have to be up and also about locking my doors during the day!
Hey Ginger! Any plans for the holidays? Are you still planning to move back to Cali? Haven't heard from you in awhile! You should check out my blog, I just made some really cute flower and hair clips! Great for stocking stuffers ;-)
How nice that you guys are back in HB! I'm jealous! Are you in your old place or are you renting? I'll definitely need to call you guys when I'm in town next. It would be fun to get Molly and Mia together.
Post a Comment