Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mr. Man


Matt, Molly, and I love this guy!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Holy cow Matt! I can't believe you are in the same ward as Ami. Phil was excited when I told him I found your blog. You'll have to check out his wife's blog. It is wyattspot.blogspot.com

Summer said...

Olmer! Hey what's up man! I was just thinking about Bruce Lee the other day, wonder what he's up to now! Tony's in Washington. His email is stickyfeet@gmail.com. It's good to hear from you!
-Phil

Katie said...

How precious! There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. I still go into Mia's room and watch her sleep sometimes...is that weird? LOL!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to comment about the music! I like it! It makes me want to groove!!

Anonymous said...

What the heck already!!! Post something new!!

..............Just kidding by the way, but also kind of not!!

Katie said...

Hey Ginger! Haven't heard from you in awhile, how are you guys>