We absolutely LOVE the weather here in Southern CA. It's beginning of February and the kids are both in shorts and short sleeves. Any time it's sunny and warm out, which is pretty much everyday here, we are outside playing. I thought I would take a few pics of them yesterday. Here's what I got. Molly loves picking the grapefruits off the tree and throwing them. Jaxon just loves to look cute and put anything he can get his hands on in his mouth. Being with my kids outside, playing on a nice day is one of the simple pleasures I enjoy most. I love being a mom (on these easy days)!
13 years ago




2 comments:
yay for sun! We're actually getting some sun up north too and it's warming up! No more freezing temperatures. Not shorts weather yet, but hopefully soon. your kids are absolutely adorable. we miss you guys!
Where are you guys living now? How nice to have a backyard. I miss California!
Post a Comment