My friend, Julie, tagged me for this picture tag. I was actually excited to see what would come up. I had to go to the 6th folder of pics, and choose the 6th picture. I love what I got. It's a cute pic of Molly. She was 9 months old there, and we were in TX. It was freaking cold, so we had to bundle up before going out. I got her that hat at H&M before moving there. I knew that they had cold winters there, so I wanted to be prepared. I love it!
P.S. I know it's a little blurry. Matt was the photographer:)
*** I tag: Jenny Asay, Katie Hatch, Stephanie Fantasia, Eliza Wu, Lynsey Larson, and Amoreena Bird. All you have to do is go to your 6th picture file and choose the 6th picture.





1 comments:
I love the bear hat/ beanie or whatever it is! It is so cute! I love all the kids clothes at H&M! Molly is adorable!
Post a Comment