Thursday, August 13, 2009

Utah Trip






The kids and I flew to Utah for a week to visit family at the end of July.  We had a great time.  My parents were able to come out, as well as my brother, Andy, and his wife as well as their new baby, Lyla.  It was the first time I had seen my niece, and she is a doll.  I loved holding her.  Molly and Jax loved playing with their cousins, Jacob and Ben.  I loved eating at Cafe Rio, getting fry sauce, and scones.  We were there for Pioneer Day, and wow!  I forgot how huge it is there.  We went to a little carnival that day and though I was dying in the 100+ degree heat, the kids loved it.  All the cousins rode a little train together at the fair.  It was lots of fun.  The cousins all played in the water each afternoon to get a break from the heat.  It was great to see my family.  I just wish I could see them much more often.

0 comments: