Thursday, August 13, 2009

Major Update

I know that I haven't blogged in a while, but oh well.  We have done somethings these past few months that I would like to remember, so let the blog update begin!


First, I turned 30!  I really don't feel like I should put an exclamation mark after that last sentence, but reading and hearing about others turning 30, they always seem to express their feelings about it with an exclamation.  Really, 30 feels like 29, 28, 27, etc. ( You get my drift.)  As I age, I don't  feel older.  I look at my life, see the things that I have done as I've gotten older, and yet never feel older.  I think that's a good thing.  Well, to start off my birthday, Jax decided to wake up at 5:00 and not go back to sleep.  He just wanted to spend as much time as possible with me on that day:)  I then took him to his doctor appt.  at 7:45am.  That went great up until the whole shots thing.  We got home, and my husband, knowing I prefer to go out to breakfast rather than dinner, took the kids and I to the breakfast buffet at Las Brisas, this yummy restaurant in Laguna Beach.  I loved the food, and enjoying that time with my family.  One of the things I love most about the place was the incredible view.  We went home and I opened my gifts.  Matt and kids got me some new rainbows, a hat, and a sewing machine with sewing classes.  I can't wait.  I take my first class this Saturday:)  I have some major plans to sew things for my house.  I just have to learn to sew first:)




0 comments: