Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween






Wow!  Like always, it's been a long time since posting anything.  Here are some pictures of the kids this past month.  I really got into Halloween this year because of the kids.  We decorated the house, read halloween books, watched "spooky" halloween movies, and had a kids halloween party.  The first few  pictures are of Molly and Jax the day of the kid party.  Poor Jax was in bed asleep before we even ate lunch, but Molly was there to party, and party she did!  No costumes, just playing, eating a yummy, halloween lunch, a little spooky craft, and more playing.  The kids both LOVED trick-or-treating!  Molly, the witch, made sure she yelled "Trick or Treat" at every door, and Jax, the skeleton, made sure every person at every door delivered a treat into his pumpkin.  I loved dressing the kids up, and they loved playing in their costumes.  They are excited that they get to keep them and dress up at home.  Hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween as well.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

your kids are freakin HUGE!!! its been to long. we should get together. i did get your message about the pictures. i meant to call you back, thats fine if you want to wait until january. hopefully matt heals quick!

kim said...

I love all your pics. That's it, I'm going to put more effort into my kids' outfits!