We enjoyed our Thanksgiving this year. My sister, Kathie, and her family come down for a few days. Matt's parents and brother also came to eat Thanksgiving day. I started cooking Wednesday, and then Kathie and I cooked all day Thursday until it was time to eat. I was wiped out after all of that cooking. I don't know how my mom has done it for so many years. It was actually worth it all when we ate and everyone enjoyed themselves. I of course didn't take pics of any of the food or of any of the adults for that matter. Here are some pics of Molly with her cousins Cole and Izzy. Cole and Molly played school all day and night except for meal time. Molly loved feeding baby Izzy her bottle. That Izzy is the cutest thing! I am thankful that Kath, Colby, their kids, and Matt's family could come spend that time with us.
13 years ago





1 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time (or at least the kids did). Molly's a great babysitter already. Next time I want to see pics of the adults also.
Post a Comment