I put the year in the title b/c I really would love to be able to do this each year. Santa came a little early this year for Matt and I. We, and the kids, went to Maui last week. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! I always thought that I could never live in HI b/c I would get "island fever". WRONG! I learned last week that I would be more than happy to live in Maui. It has enough city, and plenty of beach. I fell in love. We totally enjoyed every minute of it. We went with our friends, The Hokes, and their 2 cute girls. We stayed at the Marriot timeshare in Ka'anapali Beach. We spent our days on the beach at the resort, in the pools, shopping, going on walks, and on the last day we drove on the famous "Road to Hana". I was worried about that b/c I get carsick very easily, and the whole trip is on very narrow, winding roads. But the scenery was amazing! Some of the most beautiful beaches and areas I've ever seen. I will put some pictures of our trip up. I will have to do it in a couple of posts, so sorry, but enjoy looking at beautiful Maui, my new dream home.
13 years ago




3 comments:
I am so jealous!!! Hawaii is so beautiful and I remember I loved every minute of the one time I went (even though I was solo on the trip). It looks like everyone had a great time and the kids are so cute. It was good that there were other little ones for them to play with. How was Matt's golf game?
Yeah we'd like to make it a yearly trip with you guys!!! Sounded like a blast:)
I am officially making it a tradition! We plan on going to Hawaii at least once a year until we move there!!! We had sooo much fun!!!
Post a Comment