
Molly has only had one haircut in her life before her 3rd birthday. Well, the day after her actual birthday, I decided that she and I were both going to get haircuts. My friend, Mandy, in my old ward cuts hair. I told her that I wanted to try giving Molly a bob. I LOVE IT! I think it makes her look like a little girl. I guess it's my way of trying to keep her little. So, the "long hair" shot is on her birthday the day before the big chop. The pj's she is wearing showing off her new hairdo were some of the ones she got for her birthday from my parents. She loves them. Can't you tell?
On a side note- I know her birthday dinner looks pretty sad, but she got to choose dinner that night, and she wanted cheese pizza, without "salad" (aka- green peppers), and carrots and "dippy" (ranch). done!
13 years ago




2 comments:
That hair cut is too cute! Weird how a hair cut makes them look so much older, that is why I am holding off on cutting Zach's again.
It's about time you posted new pictures! I love Molly's hair. I can't wait until July. WE are gonna have so much fun!
Post a Comment