
This past Friday, Matt and I had planned to take the kids to Disneyland, but due to my lack of planning, I failed to realize that it was blacked out with the passes we have, so we went to Plan B, our Sea World passes. We had a blast. Matt and I enjoyed riding the numerous kiddie rides with Molly and Jax, as well as seeing all of the animals. I loved it. On the way home, Matt asked Molly her favorite part, and she responded with a very excited," the dolphins!" We assumed Jax loved the polar bears b/c he just stood at the window growling at them the whole time. Well, he also growled at the sharks. We stayed until the park closed, and ended our time there watching the Shamu show. I loved that just as much as the kids. I love my family!
P.S. Molly begged to wear her tutu to Sea World. It was not worth me battling her over it, so she wore that thing all day, and yes, even over her pj's to bed that night. She did have shorts on under it while at SeaWorld:)
13 years ago




1 comments:
We love SeaWorld too! It's embarrassing to admit, but every time I see the Shamu show, I get a bit teary eyed. Can't wait to play at the beach together this summer.
Post a Comment