Friday, April 23, 2010

Time Out...


It's starting to happen a lot more than not in this house.

5 comments:

kim said...

No lie, I was just telling Mom about you having both of them having their noses against the wall for timeout. They are so funny!

Lynsey said...

I hear ya! How do you get them to stay is the question?

jhasay said...

Ha Ha Ha! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I second Lynsey's question "how do you get them to stay?"

Kellee McGahey said...

Ginger - I don't know how to find you - no phone number. Just sent you an email. I finally found the blog - I'm coming to LA tomorrow (Thursday, May 27 - Monday, May 31) I REALLY want to see you guys and your sweet little ones. Check your gmail for my email address and phone number!!!! Would love to see you guys!

jhasay said...

Time to update your blog Ging since you are the only other one in the family to have one. Please!!!!!