At the beginning of June, my friends and I threw our good friend, Beth a shower. It was so much fun! My friends, Lynsey and Julie, were the ones that made it a hit.
13 years ago
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
At the beginning of June, my friends and I threw our good friend, Beth a shower. It was so much fun! My friends, Lynsey and Julie, were the ones that made it a hit.
Posted by Ginger at 6:05 PM
2 comments:
Ging you look great! And I love the decorations. I want to see a pic of the paper flowers.
You made it a hit! Thanks again for all your help. By-the-way those pictures of Molly in her ballerina outfit make me want a girl so stinking bad. She is darling, and Buzz is a cutie too!
Post a Comment