It's been a few months since I've blogged. Not really even busy, just didn't feel like it. Well, after a few nights away from my kids (Matt and I went river rafting for a few days), I really missed them terribly. I was looking at the pics on the camera tonight and decided to put these up. I took these about 2 weeks ago. Jax now has buzzed hair for the summer. It's cute. As you can see in one of the pictures, Molly likes to do her own hair, and accessorizes it with necklaces. I think they're cute!
13 years ago




7 comments:
I love my neices and nephews. Molly and Jaxon are growing up, and still as beautiful/handsome as ever. I am so excited for y'all to come out in less than one month!
So cute! Molly is getting so big, finally! She's still petite little Molly but somehow seems so much more mature in her face!! You are so lucky to have a little yard!!
Ginger they are getting so big!I'm coming into town with Mia on Wednesday for two weeks. Would love to see you. I'm going to the HB ward next Sunday. Are you still in that ward? Maybe I could see you guys after church or something? I don't have your new number...
love the pictures! can't believe they're so big already. miss you guys!
Wow! They grow so fast. They are quite adorable. It will be fun to see you guys in a few weeks!
Ginger- THANK YOU, THANK YOU for telling me about how you renewed your credential! I renewed mine as soon as I got home and I am just really grateful for you :) It was so fun to see you and your family last weekend.
It was so fun seeing you while I was in town! I missed you at the shower!
Post a Comment