Thursday, April 30, 2009

Great Company






We just went to the river in Parker, AZ this past weekend.  It was a blast.  Our friends, the Hokes, invited us along with a lot of our other friends.  The weather was great, and we definitely enjoyed the company.  We love our friends.  They are all great people.  Molly enjoyed playing in the sand and water with Brinley and Bonnie.  Jax loved the sand and water as well.  We had fun on the boat and the jet skis.  Thanks again to all of our friends for a great weekend!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I've only been to the river once but it was a blast..that was before kids. :) I was in AZ too this past weekend, but in Mesa....how funny. Your kids are just too cute.

Fenn Family said...

That was a fun trip!! I love the three girls playing together like best buddies!! I can't wait to do it again:)I will send over some pictures I have of Molly!!

eliza said...

so fun!!! can't wait til the weather warms up here. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. SO cute.