Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ballet Recital






Molly had her ballet recital last night, and it was darling! I loved every minute of it. I was worried she would freak out on the stage when she looked out and the audience was pitch black, but she loved it! Matt gave her what she calls "her beautiful flowers" afterwards. Then we did what my parents would do with my siblings and I after a performance, we got ice cream! They danced to a song called "Luck of the Irish". I have put tons of pictures. We loved it, but most importantly, she loved it.

5 comments:

eliza said...

so adorable! Molly has grown up so much since we last saw you guys. Alex and I were just talking about the time that we babysat her while you went to the rodeo. crazy how time flies.

kim said...

Mia will be so jealous. What a beautiful pic of the three of you! You know what I realized? Molly really really looks like Mom as a child.

Jen said...

She is SO adorable! I can't believe how old she is now. The picture of her on stage with "her beautiful flowers" is priceless! Hope you guys are well in Cali :)

jhasay said...

How darling! I just think Molly is so dang cute. I just love her.

The Birds said...

Adorable...so sad we missed it...we'll have to come next time. Great job Molly!