
We love Disneyland! the kids and I went today, and we actually spent our whole time in California Adventure. We watched the Playhouse Disney Live show. We also watched another live show, and at the end, Mickey, Cinderella, and Woody came out to meet the kids. We hugged all of them, but only got pictures with Cinderella and Woody. The kids loved it, and so did I! We are probably going back with dad on Friday. I think we will make Disneyland a weekly thing. Why not take advantage of living so close to "The Happiest Place on Earth". They both snoozed the whole way home. I consider that to be a sign of a successful trip!
13 years ago




2 comments:
how fun! Maybe someday we can come out and go with you. I do miss the amazing parks we went to in Florida.
so fun! Hopefully, we'll make it out to the happiest place on earth one of these days. Actually, Alex is applying to phD schools and UCSD is one of his choices, so maybe we'll actually make it out there? We'll see. Your kids are getting so big now! So cute! Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment