Well, there was a lot that we have done this summer, and of course being the bad blogger I am, I haven't posted anything until now. This will be a very brief summery. Besides our 2 week trip to the east coast (previous post), we took the kids bowling for our FHE activity one night. It was the kids first time, and they loved it! We went to the most awesome little beach in Newport where Matt and his buds could kayak around with the kids. The kids got some rain boots. I have always wanted to get them some, but since it only rains 2-3 times a year, I never have. Well, we found these cute ones (Paul Frank, Hello Kitty) at Target half off. We have also gone on lots of family bike rides as well as cruise around our backyard on Molly's tricycle and Jax's big wheel. Awesome summer!
13 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment