Well, Molly just reached a big first yesterday. She had her first day of preschool. She has been talking about it for the past month, since signing her up. We signed her up through the community program, and so far (only 1 day), I love it! She goes from 9-12 and I can pay $5 extra any of those days for her to stay until 1:00 and do "lunch Bunch". Done! Out of a class of 18, 9 of them are from our ward. I love knowing that she knows half of her class already! Just think, Molly in preschool next year on MWF, and Jax on TTh. I can't wait!
While Molly was in school, Jax and I got to actually have alone time together. We went to story time, the bank, and played at the park before picking up sister. He and I have never really had alone time together since he and Molls are so close. Molly got it before he was born, but he has missed out until now. I really look forward to that time with him!
13 years ago




1 comments:
Did Jax miss Molly? Mia loves her new school and so do I. She is learning so much including Spanish & sign language. Crazy! I just wish they would all learn to fix their own breakfasts, turn on the tv, and let me sleep in.
Post a Comment