Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Big Head, Big weight, Big Height."





Yes!  That is exactly what the kids' pediatrician said of Jax today when I took him to get his 4 month check-up.  He weighs 17 lbs. and is 28.5 in. long.  The doc picked him up and said "Big head, big weight, big height.  He is going to be a very big boy!"  It was even funnier for me b/c the doc is from the middle east and has an accent. He told me to go ahead and start him on rice cereal now.  I told him that I thought we were to wait until 6 months, and he said, "Yes, but this big boy can handle it now."  So, here are some pics of my little boy with his big everything:)

2 comments:

Katie said...

So funny! He is starting to look a little bit like Cole, and you of course! Very cute Ging!

Anonymous said...

Jaxon is so cute! It was fun to have him at the river!