This past week as been a big one for us. Well, maybe just me. Since becoming a momma, I have been looking forward to those little milestones that you see others go through with their kids. You see, both Molly and Jax had one this week. Jax got to take his first bite of baby oatmeal (we don't do rice cereal b/c my kids' digestive systems have a hard time with it), and Molly picked out her outfit by herself for the first time. I had to help her put it all on, but I put on what she wanted. As you can see by the pics below, we couldn't go anywhere that day b/c Molly's outfit wasn't appropriate enough for public:) She loves shoes, and her tennis shoes are definitely her fav! I know it's a bit WT, but I couldn't help but laugh. I love the pose of her sitting in Jax's bumbo seat with her shirt up showing her belly.
13 years ago




2 comments:
Well, he definitely looks like he loves his cereal.
She is such a "classy hoochie." I'm just kiddin Ging. I just love the pictures.
Post a Comment