Monday, August 18, 2008

I Hate Mommy!

So, my kids hate me.  Jaxon started crying when I said hey to him while he was sitting there.  That's it.  Just hey, and I make him cry.  Molly started crying when I very calmly told her that we don't tear up toilet paper and throw it and hair brushes around the house.  I really was very calm, and she just broke down into tears.  My kids hate me, and I just think they are the cutest!  They do have the cutest sad faces:)






4 comments:

jhasay said...

How funny!

Katie said...

UGG, the toilet paper! Mia does the same thing and it drives me nuts! I'm dealing with the terrible two's right now, so I know the feeling!

Katie said...

Hey Ginger! I wish I could take photography classes, that would be so fun! Maybe when Zach is done with school...I have a Cannon Rebel, but I also have photoshop which helps! I'm just teaching myself how to use it...

kim said...

No really, what's worse is when I do chastise Mia and she just doesn't cry or get upset, merely ignores me and moves on to her next project of destruction.