Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Trip to CA






Here are some pics of my cute family in HB.  We miss it so bad!  We only got to spend a couple days in HB due to running around trying to visit as many people as possible in a week.  These are of our afternoon in downtown HB.  We ate lunch at Wahoo's, walked around the sidewalk sales at HSS and Jacks, went to the pier, and walked along the beach.  I love the pic of Molly eating her corn dog at the table at Wahoo's.  She ate that corn dog and all of my fish taco.  We missed the weather the most.  I wish Molly could run around outside here in TX like she did in CA.  In TX, you're either in the pool or in the AC.  

1 comments:

kim said...

I'm so glad that you guys were able to go back and visit. Ging, you look like a younger version of Mom in that picture with the pink shirt with Molly.