I've been tagged. I've never been tagged before, but I do love to read other's blogs when they've been tagged. Here we go...
THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. I was 19
2. I was at Rick College, sophomore year
3. Just broke up with freshman year boyfriend, thank goodness!
4. Just started the elementary education program
5. lived with 7 other girls in a house
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Buy diapers
2. Laundry
3. run dishwasher
4. exercise- yuck!
5. keep myself out of the pantry!
5 snacks I enjoy: ( I also really enjoy chocolate treats, but I have to tell my self over and over that these are my favorite!)
1. cottage cheese with grapes
2. string cheese
3. apple with peanut butter
4. pears
5. fresh melon/pineapple
5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all debt
2. kid's college funds
3. Jaxon's mission fund
4. Help family
5. family vacation
5 places I've lived:
1. Charlotte, NC
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Provo, UT
4. Orange County, CA
5. Cypress, TX
5 jobs I've had:
1. Breugger's Bagels
2. Ricks College & BYU Testing Center
3. Nanny
4. School teacher
5. Momma (by far the hardest one!)
I tag:
1. Jenny
2. Linsey Larson
3. Julie Hoke (I think you are probably like me, and have never really wanted to do this, just enjoyed reading them, but just do it:)
4. Lynsey Bird
5. Katie




1 comments:
Too right! I just laughed when I saw what you wrote, because it's so true!! I was looking at everyone's blogs & saw Lynsey's first (that you had tagged her) & my first thought was, I hope Ginger didn't tag me. Cause to be honest I don't know if I have 5 people to tag!!!
Post a Comment