Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ups and downs of Molly

I love my Molly to death!  She is the cutest thing, and can make me laugh.  The past couple of days I've taken pictures of her looking so cute and mellow.  Those are the first 2 pics.  The last 2 pics are of her the past 2 days.  One day she somehow got into my makeup and put on the 

lipstick all by herself.  Then today, while I was vacuuming the house, she managed to find a chocolate cookie and a pen.  Both ended up on her face as well.  Lovely!  She can be an angel (gets that from me), and she can be a stinker (that's from Matt).  But... I still love her to death!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both your kids are adorable! These pictures of Molly are so cute! Bonnie is constantly drwing on herself or anything see can find!!

Katie said...

K, LOVE her flower clips! Are you making them for her? I've been having so much fun making TONS of fun hair clips for Miss Mia :) Check out my latest Halloween clips. I love little girls!