I feel like a terrible mom when it comes to Jaxon. Well, not really, but let me explain. I realized the other day, while looking through Molly's baby book, that I have not even done a 10th of the picture taking with Jaxon as I had with Molly by the time she was 5 months old. My mother has even asked me for a picture of Jaxon. I would send her ones of Molly all the time, and she doesn't even have one of Jaxon. (I promise I do love my son.) Being the 5th child in my family, I grew up noticing that there were only like 3 (a bit exaggerated) pictures of me as a baby compared to the tons of my oldest sister Kim. Not that I care, and seriously I don't, b/c I now understand why. My poor parents had 4 other kids to take care of when I was born, and they still managed to take some pics of me. I only have one other kid, and yet poor Jaxon still doesn't have that many pics. Feeling bad, I went and got the camera, and planned on doing a photo shoot with Jaxon. Well, It only lasted maybe one minute. Poor guy doesn't like to pose like Molly would as a baby. He just lays there, wide eyed at the camera. Molly would laugh, blow spit bubbles, and be cute. Jaxon, not so much. So, I got bored, and put the camera away. Here is what I got. P.S. Big head doesn't work well with little hat!
13 years ago




3 comments:
Awww...poor Jaxon, LOL! At least you got some cute ones!
Seriously, Larson and Jax look a lot alike (except that Larson is much more fair). I'll have to send more pics.
Ginger, you are so funny! I know I kind of feel bad for Lyla. We do take lots of pictures of her, but 90% of them have Bonnie in them too! When she gets older she'll think we only liked to take pictures with Bonnie in them! And Bonnie was the same way, she was much more fun to photograph! It's ahrd to get Lyla to smile for the camera!!
Post a Comment