Monday, April 13, 2009

Cookies




Last night, for Matt's easter treat, he wanted some homemade cookies.  He loves my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  Jaxon was already in bed, and I was enjoying my time with Molly, so I asked her if she wanted to stay up a little past her bedtime and help me make cookies.  Her response was, " Cook cookies?  Okay!"  She stood on the chair right in front of the Kitchen Aid, and while I measured everything out, she poured it into the bowl.  She was a little scared to turn on the mixer, but loved turing up the speed on it.  After the dough was made, I went to grab the camera real quick to take a picture of her, and well, the pictures show you what I found.  The last picture is of Jaxon eating one of his sister's tasty treats.  

2 comments:

Fenn Family said...

Too cute!! Making cookies with the kids is the best:) It requires so much patients!! Jaxon is getting so big! We need to all get together soon!

eliza said...

it must have so fun having a little helper around. can't wait till lisa is old enough to help!