Monday, April 13, 2009

Molly's First Date...



was with her Daddy, of course!  Last week, Molly pinched her finger in the sliding glass door, and it was tragic  :(  The only thing that would calm her down was calling her daddy on the phone to tell him about it.  It was really sad.  Matt didn't pick up, so when the voicemail picked up she immediately started to cry into the phone and say,"Daddy, molly pinch her finger."  Of course she was crying as she said that.  Well, Matt called back 15 mins. later once he heard the message and talked to her on the phone.  I only heard Molly's side of the conversation, so I had no clue what Matt said to her.  Later that night, after I put Jaxon to sleep, Matt asked me if it would be okay if he took Molly on a date to get some ice cream.  My heart just about melted when he asked me that.  So, off the cute couple went to Cold Stone.  I made Matt promise me to take the camera and get a picture of it.  Molly's face on the pictures show how excited she was about the date, and her special time with just her and her daddy.  So sweet!

4 comments:

Fenn Family said...

Oh that melts my heart!

Katie said...

CUTEST thing ever! Little girls change men, don't they? Can't wait to see you gusy this summer. I'm having a little swim party again for Mia's birthday at my mom's place Saturday July 11 if you can come. Will you email me your new number?

Lynsey said...

Yeah, that melted my heart as well!! I love that little expression on her face!

eliza said...

so sweet! I love it.