The other day Molly kept on trying to hold Jaxon. She would walk up to him and put her arms out like you would if your were going to pick up a baby. she loved it when we told her to sit on the couch, and she could hold him. She's too young to realize that he is a big boy and with his weight against her, she was uncomfortable. I was laughing b/c he was totally pinning her down. I kept on telling her, "Breathe, Molly. Breathe." You can see in the pics that he is pretty much her size. Matt and I love the one where she is sick of holding him, and he is tired of being "held" by her. I finally put them next to each other to take a pic. You can see just how big he is next to petite, little Molly. We sure love our big boy and his skinny sister!
13 years ago




1 comments:
I just love my nephews and neices. They make me laugh and laugh. I cannot wait for Christmas to see all the little cousins together. Does Jaxon have brown eyes?
Post a Comment