I made this slide show, and am proud of myself. I didn't want it to be a post, but instead have it on the side above my list of family blogs. I will figure out how to get it over there somehow. I have to ask my friend. Anyways, enjoy it. I loved selecting the pictures, and watching how my life has changed, for the better, over time. I love my family! Really, can life get any better? I don't think so. I am so blessed:)
P.S. A pop-up might come up while you're viewing the slide show. Just hit the "X" in the top right corner. I really have to fix this. It's bugging me. Oh, and another thing... scroll to the very bottom of our blog to see some of our favorite books, and see our playlist of songs. Don't worry, there are more songs to come. Matt and I are huge fans of 80's music, so be ready for a little Bon Jovi, Def Leopard, and more! Right now we only have some of our favorites from current music.







1 comments:
holy crap your family is so cute! cutest kids ever! congrats!
Post a Comment