Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy 4th!!

Happy 4th of July to everyone!  We hope y'all enjoyed your day as much as we did.  We spent the morning hanging out around the house, but then headed over to our friend's, The Wegner's,  house in the afternoon.  They were kind enough to invite us and our friends, Scott & Ami and their kids.  We had a BBQ/pool party.  Molly pretty much spent her whole time in the pool, and loved it.  She was definately a prune, and we had to make her come out and take small breaks to eat.  Jaxon just did what he does best, and slept in the pack and play.  My favorite part was the food, of course.  I am not embarrassed to admit that:)  the guys went and bought some crazy fireworks, and we shot those off later that evening.  Molly loved them.  Our friend's little son, Kai, is almost 3, and he was loving it.  I loved watching him.  I secretly want Molly to grow up and marry him.  He's a cool kid, and quite funny!  the last 2 pics are of the gang setting off the fireworks.  I think Matt and Scott had more fun than any of the kids.  they thought it would be funny to have a good ol' fashioned duel with fireworks.  They lit their fireworks and would shoot them at each other.  Crazy... I know!  Oh!  The picture of Molly covering her face with her hand is her playing peek-a-boo.  She loves to do that.





2 comments:

jhasay said...

Ginger, I love reading your entries. I can just hear your voice when I read them. I especially love you comments about the food being your favorite part, and you secretly wanting Molly to grow up and marry Kai. You just make me laugh!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Ginger, what a great blog! Your children are beautiful.