Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Music Explanation

OK, Matt said that people were probably going to make fun of me for some of the music I have added to our playlist.  Now I feel I need to explain some of them.  the Mary J. Blige songs are on there b/c whenever I get to go somewhere all by myself without a baby, and trust me, that's rare, I put in my Mary J. Blige CD, turn it up, roll down the windows, and rock out.  No, I'm not embarrassed.  I also put the Bon Jovi, Def Leopard, and Areosmith songs on b/c the only radio station I listen to out here in Texas is 106.9.  It's the best of Old and new rock.  They mostly play the old stuff which I love.  I put the song "Father and Daughter" by James Taylor b/c that is the song that Matt sings to Molly when he tries to get her to sleep, or calm down.  It works, and it is the sweetest song.  The James Taylor and Paul Simon songs are for Matt.  Those are his two favorite music artists.  Most people wouldn't think that of Matt.  If you want to listen to any of the songs instead of the one playing, just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the song you want to hear.  (That last part is mostly for my mom- just a little computer help) 

2 comments:

Asay Family said...

Love the playlist Ging! I can just see you rolling with the windows down with the music up...Put a smile on my face

jhasay said...

Ginger, you have the funniest blog entries! I love you so much. Thanks for making me smile!