Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sweet Hair, Molly!

I just had to show you pictures of Molly's hairstyles for the past few weeks.  Tho 1st one is right after she woke up from her nap.  As you can see, humidity never helps out a sister with curly hair.  the 2nd one is a picture of her in her box the "Mollymobile".  That was one of the rare days that she allowed me to put a bow on her hair, and she actually kept it in.  About the "Mollymobile", she and I decorated it, mostly me, and she likes to sit in it while Matt and I push and pull her around the tile floor.  She loves going fast.  Now the 3rd pic is my favorite.  That is her on the one and ony day that she has let me even get remotely close to her to give her piggy tails.  I loved them!





2 comments:

jhasay said...

Gina, you are such a good mom. You're kids must love all the fun and cute things you do for them. Molly is so beautiful. I personally love the Farrah Fawcett hairdo!

Katie said...

Ginger, I can't believe how much hair Molly has now! She is turning into a little girl I can't believe it! Darling darling...and Jaxon, whatta cutie. So glad you started a blog! By the way, I started making and selling flower clips for babies and little girls hair if you're interested! Let me know...
-Katie Hatch